1. Ownership of the portal
INTACTA GESTIÓN AMBIENTAL, S.L. with CIF B-70311634 and registered office at Edificio Seara, equipment plot 1, Polígono Industrial de Penapurreira, 15320, As Pontes de García Rodriguez (A Coruña), hereinafter, the Company, is the owner of this web portal (hereinafter, the Portal). Electronic contact with the Company can be made through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain name(s) through which you have accessed the Portal is (are) owned by the Company. Said domain name(s) may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by the Company or in any way that may cause confusion among users final or the discredit of the Society.
This Legal Notice includes the conditions of use that regulate the access, navigation and use of the Portal, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use, contracting or provision of the products or services that, where appropriate, may be offered, as well as from the contents that make it up, and without prejudice to the fact that the Company may establish particular conditions that regulate the use, contracting or provision of specific products or services that, where appropriate, are offered to Users through the Portal. In any case, said particular conditions will form an integral part of this Legal Notice.
Mere access to the Portal, filling in forms, sending requests for information, queries, complaints, recruitment offers, curriculum vitae and, in general, any act of a similar nature to the previous ones carried out through the forms or electronic mailboxes existing in the Portal will imply, on its part, the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the rules that make up this Legal Notice and the acquisition of the consideration of User of the Portal. Consequently, you must read carefully and know the content of this Legal Notice.
In case of being offered, through the Portal, the use, contracting or provision of products or services, the fact of being used or requested by the User will also imply the unreserved acceptance of the particular conditions that, where appropriate, have been established for this purpose and that, as indicated above, will form an integral part of this Legal Notice.
3. Access and use of the portal
Access to the Portal by Users is free of charge.
The mere access to the Portal does not imply, in itself, the existence of any type of link or commercial relationship between the Company and the User, except when so notified, the appropriate means have been determined for it and the User has complied with previous character the requirements that, in his case, are established.
The inclusion in the Portal of information related to products or services offered by the Company is exclusively for informational and advertising purposes, unless another purpose is expressly established.
In any case, the User undertakes to use the contents, products and services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Use them for harmful purposes of the legitimate rights of third parties.
- Use the contents and products and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Portal or the services to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing said information in any way. Responsibilities and limitations.
4. Responsibilities and limitations
The Company cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the information provided through the Portal. Consequently, the Company does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Portal or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or its technical continuity;
- The absence of errors in said content or products;
- The absence of viruses and other harmful components in the Portal or in the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Portal or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it;
- Where appropriate, the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents or services of the Portal;
- The damages or losses caused, to themselves or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the Company establishes on the Portal or through the violation of its security systems;
- Any other damage that could be caused by reasons inherent to the lack of operation or defective operation of the Portal or of the websites to which, where appropriate, links may have been established.
- However, the Company declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Portal and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
The Company makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the Portal. All the contents offered through the Portal are, within the possibilities of the Company, updated, reserving the Company the right to modify them at any time. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on the Portal provided by third parties.
Any communication or transmission of content that infringes the rights of third parties and whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, in violation of the dignity of the person or the rights of children, current legislation or any conduct is prohibited. that incites or constitutes the commission of a criminal offense.
Likewise, users are prohibited from including and communicating content that is false or inaccurate and that misleads or may mislead other users or Company personnel, particularly content that is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights, belonging to third parties, when they do not have the authorization of the rights holder, undermine or discredit the fame or credit of the Company, are considered as a case of illegal, misleading or unfair advertising or incorporate viruses or any other electronic element that could damage or prevent the operation of the website, the network, computer equipment of the Company or third parties or access to the portal for other users.
The Company may prohibit access to the Portal of any User who performs any of the behaviors referred to, including but not limited to, in this section.
5. Intellectual and industrial property rights
The Company is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the exploitation rights in terms of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through it, among others by way of example and not exhaustive, the texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, trademarks, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (in hereinafter, jointly, the Contents).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents included in the Portal, for public purposes. or commercial, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of the Company or, where appropriate, the holder of the rights to which it corresponds.
The access and navigation of the User through the Portal will in no case be understood as a resignation, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of the rights indicated above by the Company. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other data identifying the rights of the Company or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as technical protection devices. , fingerprints or any information or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein. References to names and commercial or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Company or by third-party companies, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of the Company or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Portal or its Contents grant the user any right over the trademarks, logos or distinctive signs included in it, protected by Law.
Links from the Portal to other web pages.
The Company may offer links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or web pages that are outside the Portal. The presence of these links on the Portal are for informational purposes and do not constitute in any case an invitation to contract products or services that are offered or may be offered on the destination web pages, nor does it imply the existence of a link or commercial relationship or dependence on the company that owns the linked website. In these cases, the Company will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for them.
The Company does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages to which links can be established from the Portal. Consequently, the Company does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web pages to which a link could be established from the Portal, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, regarding its operation, access, data, information , files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links or any of its content, in general.
However, in the event that the Company comes to have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it is sent from said links is illegal, constitutes a crime or may injure property or rights of a third party, it will act with the necessary diligence. to delete or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible. Likewise, if the Users have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party web pages, they must immediately notify the Company so that it can proceed to disable the access link to it and adopt, in its case, the measures that are necessary or legally required.
Links from other web pages to the Portal.
If any User, Company or web page wishes to establish some type of link to the Portal, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the main page and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the main page of the Portal. In no case, unless the Company authorizes otherwise, may the website from which the link is made reproduce the Portal in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its «frames» or create a » browser” on any of the Portal pages.
- On the web page from which the link is established, it may not be declared in any way that the Company has authorized said link, without it having been so. If the Company that makes the link from its page to the Portal correctly wishes to include on its web page the brand, denomination, trade name, sign, logo, or any other identifying sign of the Company or the Portal, it must previously have prior authorization. , express and in writing of the Company.
- In any case, the Company prohibits the establishment of a link to the Portal from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, discriminatory, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order, law in force, the generally accepted social norms or are harmful to the legitimate rights of third parties.
7. Privacy and data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that, when it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal data, they are providing their personal data to the Data Controller: Intacta Gestión Ambiental, S.L. (the society).
7.1. Record of processing activities
The Company will keep all the records of treatment activities required by Article 30(2) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter GDPR ).
7.2. Purpose of the Treatment
The data collected will only be those that you detail in the form on the website or in your email. The Company may process your personal data according to the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the website.
- Manage the Customer Service and, in general, relations with the Customer, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the provision of contracted services, to the information included on the website , as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage the reception of the curriculum vitae by the interested party.
- Manage the communication of irregularities, queries or suggestions through the Code of Ethics and Conduct in matters pertaining to the Code of Ethics of Grupo Gestán.
7.3. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the legitimate business interest of being able to retain our Clients, offer them commercial information and the possibility of contracting new services or products and carrying out direct marketing actions.
The legitimacy is based on the consent that you grant us by sending us an email or completing a web form to send us the requested information. These acts imply an authorization of use for the established purpose.
In all cases, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data and exercise their rights as established in point 7.5 below.
7.4. Assignment recipients
The personal data that you provide us through this form for the purpose indicated above, may be transferred to Gestán Group companies in addition to other transfers provided by law. You can exercise your rights as included below.
The User has the following rights recognized:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, all you have to do is make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID to INTACTA GESTIÓN AMBIENTAL, S.L., Edificio Seara, equipment plot 1, Polígono Industrial de Penapurreira, 15320, As Pontes de García Rodriguez (A Coruña) or by email email@example.com
7.6. Security measures
The Company has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Said data processing is carried out in accordance with the aforementioned principles and, in particular, subject to the duty of confidentiality and secrecy.
8. Duration and modification
The Company reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice when it deems appropriate or in order to adapt to legislative and technological changes and the modifications will be valid and will take effect from the date of publication on the Portal.
The temporary validity of these conditions of use coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified conditions of use will become effective.
The Company may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the contents, previously exposed in this Legal Notice, will remain in force.
Any communication between the Company and the User, the latter must address the Company at the postal or electronic address indicated above. In any case, communications from the Company to the User will be made in accordance with the contact details provided or provided.
The User expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for the exchange of information and the remission of communications between or with the Company.
For commercial communications, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the applicable regulations on personal data protection, the consent of the User at the time of collecting the corresponding data.
The User may revoke the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications at any time with the simple notification of his will by sending an email through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, without prejudice to the offers of withdrawal that are made as appropriate and in application of the regulations on protection of personal data.
10. Applicable legislation and competent courts
This Legal Notice and the relations established between the Company and the User, in particular the knowledge and resolution of any disputes, discrepancies or differences that may arise, will be governed and resolved in accordance with the provisions of Spanish regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
However, for cases in which the applicable regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, the Company and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, will submit any disputes or litigation to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the province of the domicile of the Company provided for in this Legal Notice.